Welcome to Romney Meadows
Located in the South-East corner of Kent, also known as the Garden of England, close to some of the UK's most unique beaches and attractions, and surrounded by the serene Kent countryside; a perfect place for caravans, motorhomes, campervans, camping and glamping.
For the perfect English countryside holiday, surrounded by quiet beaches, country walks, unique wildlife and some amazing history, country pubs and beach watersports, our caravan park and campsite just outside New Romney is one of the South East's best kept secrets.
Our facilities include all the essential electrical, recycling and electric hook ups for Caravans, Motorhomes and Campervans, as well as Camping Pitches, Camping Cabins, Glamping Bell Tents and a SunSeeker Trailer Tent. We have a kitchen cabin, laundry room and hairdryer, toilet and shower facilities; everything you need to enjoy the English summer on the South Coast.
Romney Meadows Caravan Park is found just outside New Romney not far from the Romney, Hythe and Dymchurch Light Railway, and bus routes along the A259 connecting to Dover, Hastings and Ashford, the park offers;
- Pitches for motorhomes, caravans and tents
- Camping Cabins, Glamping Bell Tents & Trailer Tent with electrical points
- Kitchen facilities including fridge/freezer, kettle and microwave
- Showers and toilets
- Laundry Room and Hair Dryer
- Electric hook-up points
- Grey water and chemical waste disposal
- Hail and ride bus service outside campsite entrance
- Public footpath into New Romney Village
- Miles of beaches and countryside walks
Located in the beautiful Kentish countryside
Located close to the wonderful beaches, New Romney village, Romney Marsh, Lydd Airport, Lydd Golf Course, Lydd Go-Kart Circuit and RSPB Dungeness Nature Reserve.
Far back in history the area was a maze of waterways, marshes and islands often used by invading armies as far back as the Romans and Vikings, and is said to be the birthplace of smuggling in the UK. The area was gradually claimed from the sea by systems of sea walls, dykes and canals reaching back to the 13th century. Now mostly farmland and nature reserves full of countryside walks and beaches, this wonderfully relaxing part of the country has an incredibly colourful history.
Romney Meadows Local Attractions
- Camber Sands beaches and sand dunes
- Dungeness beach and nature reserve
- Lydd and Littlestone golf clubs
- Port Lympne Wildlife Park
- St Mary's Bay beaches
- Locally caught fish huts
- Romney, Hythe and Dymchurch light railway
- Beach watersports and kite surfing
- Royal Military Canal
- Denge acoustic mirrors
- Go-kart tracks and speedway
- Ashford retail outlet shopping center
Come and explore this unique part of Britain's coastline
Romney Meadows Caravan and Camping site in Kent is an ideal place to explore the wonderful history of the area, the walks, the nature reserves and of course, the pubs, and we welcome visitors from across the country and overseas.
Based just outside New Romney, some of the key local attractions include; Camber Sands beach and dunes, Greatstone beach, Dungeness beach, Port Lympne Safari and Wildlife Park, Hythe and Sandgate beach, Romney, Hythe and Dymchurch Light Railway, RSPB Dungeness nature reserve, St Mary in the Marsh, St Mary's Bay, Romney Marshes and the Royal Military Canal.